Closing Date is 30th November 08!!!
Have you made any of these yummy designs (or any Amy Butler items from her sewing patterns), or are you going to? Do you fancy winning your choice of an Amy Butler pattern? YES!!! Well, read on...
Every month I (or you) will have the tough job of deciding which are the 3 nicest finished bags, skirts or tops, etc. made from Amy Butler's Sewing Patterns. The 3 winners will receive an Amy Butler Pattern of their choice.
Post your photo/s on our Amy Butler Bag Pool on Flickr, and I will approve your pic before it can show up in the pool (I'll just be checking that you're an entrant to the monthly contest because this pool is only for contest entrants).
So folks, here are the rules (please stick to 'em):
- There will be 3 pattern prize winners every month.
- Only one design per entrant, per month please.
- IMPORTANT: Before you skip over to our Amy Butler Bag Pool on Flickr to enter you need to first comment on this particular post with your Flickr username and which Amy pattern you've used. If you forget to do this, I won't know that you're an entrant, and then you won't be able to win (Yeek!).
- Please keep an eye on this blog for the Contest Winner Announcement to see if you have won. I'm sorry I don't contact winners because I always have HEAPS of other stuff to do :(
- FOLKS, PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS ONE NEW RULE IN THIS CONTEST. PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO THIS CONTEST IN YOUR PHOTO DESCRIPTION. DO NOT ADD ANY FULL-STOPS, COMMAS OR BRACKETS ETC. TO THE LINK, SIMPLY COPY & PASTE THE LINK BELOW:
The closing date for this month's contest is the 30th November 08. There is no theme this month any Amy B. pattern would be great, but (in your photo description) let us know who you are making your Amy Butler pattern for and why and your entry will receive extra attention. Simply comment on this post (as outlined in rule 4), then pop over to our Amy B. Flickr, and you're away!
Good luck folks and I can't wait to see your entries!
Sorry (in advance) if I don't reply to your comment for entering this contest (just soooo much to do all of the time!) don't worry though, as long as you can see your pic in the Amy Butler Bag Pool on Flickr, you can count yourself entered in the contest!