Do you remember just over a month ago I had a Cupboard Clear Out, and the result of the tidy up was a whole load of Bag Making booty? Well I'm sorry to say that the winner didn't claim their prize. I am sorry for the winner, but as I've written in the post that 'I can't notify winners' I've got to stick to my guns (or you can get sued and yuk stuff like that; believe me it has happened on other blogs (not to me, and not ever hopefully). I just want to remind folks that in all draws & contests that I hold on my blogs I don't notify winners, it's nothing personal, I just have a squillion other things to do all of the time.
Al loves a good clear out; he's such a tidy guy. I promise you this IS NOT a posed photo. I was taking some pics of my WIP in my workroom when AL came up the stairs with his tools of the trade a la Mrs Mop, so I had to take this snap. It makes me giggle - I don't know why, it just does! We are finally getting carpet (after a wait of 2.5 years) in the hallway this Friday, can't wait!
OhhhhKaaay! This means that the very same bag making booty is still up for grabs. Just in time to run up some Christmas pressies. Great eh? Here's the pic if you want to feast your eyes again...
What's this? It's a tidier cupboard! This little lot is made up of odds and sods that I'm not going to use, or I don't sell in my shop. Some of it isn't perfect, but if necessary it can be tidied up. Anyways it's enough to keep anyone busy for a little while! The bag making booty includes:
- 10 pairs of handles
- Some single handles
- some gold screw type handle hooks (some of them have seized up, but they are still pretty)
- a bronze coloured purse frame
Well, I don't suppose any of you sewing, crocheting, quilting, or knitting fiends fancy getting your hands on this little lot do you? I'll post this bag making booty to 1 lucky draw winner.
To enter all have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
- Telling me what bag making advice and/or tutorials you would like to see on this blog.
Contest Officialness (yawndom):
- I'll draw the winner in 1 weeks time - 8th Nov and announce the winner next day-ish. Good luck!
- As this prize is on the heavy-ish side I'll need to ask the lucky winner to make a donation for the postage.
- Sorry, I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement (this is made easier if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Sorry, I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one :)