This particular mag contains one of my early bag making tutorials and lots of other sewing tips, tutorials and info.
I called this bag 'Old Romantic' because I used some vintage Moda fabric and I made this bag for a tutorial for the Feb '07 issue of Sewing World. A year on and I'm a little wiser (in bag making terms) so one thing I would change about this tutorial is that I would trim off your seam allowance off the extra firm interlining before sewing with it. It makes for a much smoother result and it makes turning right side out so much easier.
I'll send this magazine and the necessary metal hardware and interlinings needed to make the bag to 1 lucky draw winner.
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
- Giving me your suggestions for a simple bag making tutorial that I could submit to Whip up for Feb. My mind has gone blank.
Contest Official-ness :
- I'll randomly draw the winner in a weeks time - 7th Feb and announce the winner the following day-ish. Good luck!
- Can you please make a donation for the postage?
- Sorry I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Sorry I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one :)