Hot of the sewing machine and hurriedly photographed. Hence to dodgily lit photographs (what can I say? The light in the UK is eternally crap for taking photos). So here are my first 2 successful prototypes of a purse that I will (in the near future) be launching as a kit.
I just love the unique shape of this purse and the frame (such a cute frame!) The only thing is I don't know what I should call this purse. What do you think of this purse and what do you think I should call it?
Contest Details (please read carefully)
I'll send the blue purse to 1 winner.
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
- Picking a name for this purse kit. As a couple of pointers I tend NOT to name my items after girls names (such as 'Alice Purse' because IMHO that has little meaning...), instead I tend to lean towards names which in some way describe the item.
Contest Official-ness :
- I'll select the winning name in a weeks time - 5th December and announce the winner the following day-ish. Good luck!
- Sorry I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winner announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
- Sorry I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one :)
THIS DRAW IS NOW CLOSED - SORRY!