Another one of my purse kits (in the making) hot off the sewing machine!
This new kit is suitable for anyone who hasn't had a go at making purse frame purses before. The pattern is easy going and I have pared down the instructions to the bare essentials. I wanted to make this kit easy for newbies to follow, but I still wanted the purse to be pretty and satisfying to make. I hope it is mission accomplished!
Contest Details (please read carefully)
I'll send this finished purse to 1 winner.
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
- Picking a name for this purse kit. As a couple of pointers I tend NOT to name my items after girls names (such as 'Alice Purse' because IMHO that has little meaning...), instead I tend to lean towards names which in some way describe the item.
- Also, please DO NOT focus on the colour of the fabric of this purse as I will be bringing this kit out in different fabrics. Ta!
**SORRY THIS DRAW IS NOW CLOSED**
Contest Official-ness :
- I'll select the winning name in 5 days time - 27th January and announce the winner the following day-ish. Good luck!
- Sorry I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winner announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
- Sorry I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one :)
Coming tomorrow: I'll be tackling one of your bag making queries. Hope to see you then!