Here's a sneaky peek inside Kathy Cano-Murillo's brand spanking new craft title: Crafty Chica's Guide to Artful Sewing.
Out last month: Crafty Chica's Guide to Artful Sewing. 30 Fabu-low-sew projects. Kathy's colourful and craftily energetic book encourages you to throw caution to the wind and just dive in there. Kathy writes in her trademark fun and you-can-do-it style and suggests numerous ideas for revamping, re-creating, re-styling and recycling clothing, purses, homeware and lots more!
Also up for grabs is this very cute crochet purse kit:
Dinky doo Strawberries and Cream Candy Stripe Crochet Purse Kit.
Draw Details (please read carefully)
I'll send a copy of Artful Sewing and a Crochet Purse Kit to 1 lucky draw winner.
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
- Sharing with us any links to must-have crafting gadgets, craft books, yummy fabrics, or any other tasty crafting tid-bits you've seen lately.
- Please copy &
paste the link/s straight from the address bar without adding any
punctuation such as brackets or commas etc. (because this prevents the
links from working) Ta!
Contest Official-ness :
- I'll randomly draw the winner in 1 weeks time - 9th march and announce the winner the following day-ish. Good luck!
- I'll need to ask the winner to make a donation for the postage.
- Sorry I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winner announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
- Sorry I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one :)