Yep it's another craft title review and giveaway; it's just that time of year :) So here's a sneaky peek inside Betz White's yummilcious Sewing Green.
Sewing Green: 25 imaginative and pretty sewing projects to create from organic or repurposed materials. Inside the photography is gorgeous and the approach is fresh, modern and attractive (without a scrap of cheese cloth in sight). Also included are full-sized pattern pieces (which always makes life easier).
One of several bag designs. See more yummy project pics here.
Draw Details (please read carefully)
I'll send Sewing Green to 1 lucky draw winner.
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
- Telling us about your crafty recycling endeavours. What items did/will you recycle and what did/will you make?
Contest Official-ness :
- I'll randomly draw the winner in a weeks time 14th April and announce the winner the following day-ish. Good luck!
- I'll need to ask the winner to make a donation for the postage.
- Sorry I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winner announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
- Sorry I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one :)