Not that I want to add to the pressure, but it's December - Ahhhhhhh!! (And before you ask, nope I'm not nearly and nope I haven't!)
Never mind, we'll soldier on and somehow it will all come together beautifully (like it always does in the end). AND perhaps the thought of maybe winning one of these FABBO prizes will put a shine on the countdown to the holiday proceedings.
This is the last U-Handblog giveaway of 2009 and we're ending it with a big ole BANG!!! Big fat festive hugs go to all of my readers and customers who have shopped and/or popped in and said hello. I simply couldn't do any of this without your support and I couldn't have gotten thus far without you being out there. You've been very lovely to me :)
There are 3 prizes up for grabs. 1x first prize and 2 x runners up.
The draw is open to EVERYONE. Janome will be delivering the Sewing Machine.
Regular readers will know that I've reviewed each of these prizes separately in their own blog posts. To read the reviews of each prize just click on the link below the pictures...
Read the Sewing Machine Review.
The Sewing Bible: Curtains book AND a Janome Mega Sewing & Craft Tote worth £50!!
Free & Easy Stitch Style book AND a Janome Mega Sewing & Craft Tote worth £50!!
Read the Free & Easy Stitch Style Book review
Draw Details (please read carefully)
I'll send 3 winners one of these smashing prizes each. The draw is free & open to everyone. Janome will arrange for the sewing machine to sent to wherever the lucky digger winner lives.
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST:
- Right we wanted to make this holiday draw extra special; so we would like you to do something extra special... We would like to see photos of you doing some extreme sewing (see photo below for explanation of Extreme Sewing.
What is this chap up to? Well, he's doing a spot of Extreme Ironing of course. To enter this draw we want you to do some Extreme Sewing. All you have to do is grab your sewing machine and take it anywhere you wouldn't normally sew. There's no right or wrong way to Extreme Sew, but daft is always good :)
The only rules are:
- You can enter as many times as you like - you must repeat rules 6 & 7 for each entry.
- It doesn't have to be you the pic.
- The machine doesn't need to be plugged in.
- There needs to be some 'sewing' under your machine foot - a scrap of fabric will do.
- If you don't own a sewing machine take some hand sewing out instead.
- All pics need to be posted to our U-Handblog Extreme Sewing Flickr...
- ...then you need to comment on this post with your Flickr username and a link to your Flickr pic or your entry cannot be counted.
I've added my own Extreme Sewing Pics and I'll keep adding more...
The draw ends on the 20th December so you have lots of time to get your entries in. I'll post a selection of your Extreme Sewing Pics on the blog in the days running to the closing date. I hope you can join in the fun - we can't wait to see what you get up to!
Stuck for Extreme Sewing Ideas? How about: the bath - empty & fully clothed; the pavement/sidewalk; the supermarket; the park; the beach - careful!; a car park/lot; a library; at the bottom of the garden...
SORRY THIS DRAW IS NOW CLOSED
Contest Official-ness :
- I'll randomly draw the 3 winners on 20th Dec and announce them the following day-ish. Good luck!
- I'll need to ask the winners to make a donation for the book postage.
- Sorry I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winner announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
- Sorry I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one :)
I'll also announce the winner blog post on Twitter on the 21st Dec -ish. Good luck!