Haven't done one these naming contests in while. This babette is to be the newest addition to the U-Handbag Kit collection. I finished work on her just this morning and photoed the heck out of it before the light failed.
All in all I'm very pleased with how she turned out. Lots of cooing from the girls in the office too (which is essential). She may look complicated, but she's actually quite easy (that sounds impolite...I mean, saying someone is easy...heh!)
I hope you dig her as much as we do!
Sorry about the loads of pics; they will be used for the kit description in the shop.
So the large size is the cheeky red bag and the smaller size is the dinky choco turquoise bag:
...but look what happens when you pop one of these clever frames into the top of the bag! In terms of convenience and security these bag frames are excellent. They are spring loaded so they ONLY open (and shut) when you want them open (or shut). Pull the top open and the bag pops open (and stays open) until you snap it shut again. No naughty (dirty, thieving) mitts in here thanks!
With the frame inserted the bag turns into a bottomless pit that can carry all manner of things; a good book, bottle of water, a camera, your phone, keys, wallet, even a mini umbrella! All in a neat package (because when the bag is shut she reverts back to more petite proportions.
Contest Details (please read carefully)
Okay, hopefully you know the drill by now :) I'll send the bag in the pictures to one winner.
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
- Picking a name for this BAG KIT. As a couple of pointers I tend NOT to name my items after girls names (such as' Alice Purse') because IMHO that has little meaning. Instead, I prefer names which in some way describe the item.
- IMPORTANT: when picking your name please DO NOT focus on the fabric (in the pictures above) as they will change with each batch of kits. Ta!
- You can enter as many times as you like.
SORRY, THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
Contest Official-ness :
- We'll select the winning name in 5 days time - 17th January and announce the winner the following day-ish. Good luck!
- I'll need to ask the winner to make a donation for the postage.
- Sorry I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winner announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
- Sorry I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one :)