Before I continue I just wanted to let you know that I've released 3 of my U-Handbag purse making kit patterns for paid PDF download. If you want to sell items made from these patterns that's fine by me, usual official-ness applies (pls read the fine print on the pattern).
The closer we get to having to move house the more there is the need to shift this crafty goodness that I've amassed over the last 5 years. It's all lovely crafty gear, I just can't take it all with me. I'll keep having these Crafty Clear Outs until it's all gone.
It's all yours if you want it and you stump up for the postage :) Click on photo to enlarge.
- 3 x Sewing World mags (one of which contains one of my bag designs)
- Haute Handbag Vol 2. Somerset Studio journal
- Quick & Crafty mag,
- Taunton Threads mag
- Quick Stuff to Sew by Craft Stylish mag
- Pair of blue acrylic omega shaped bag handles
- Pair of bamboo half ring handles with brass hooks
- A skein of lovely lipstick pink Cascade 220
Contest Details (please read carefully)
I'll send the all of the crafty gear in the picture to one winner.
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
- Think of 1 question to ask me. It can be anything you want as long as it doesn't require a long answer ;D I'll read thru all your comments and I'll pick the question to answer. Hopefully we can have a bit of fun with this. Ooooerr!!
- Only one entry per person please.
Contest Official-ness :
- I'll pick the winner in 5 days time - 31st March and announce the winner the following day-ish. Good luck!
- I'll need to ask the winner to make a donation for the postage.
- Sorry I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winner announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
- Sorry I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one :)