Eeeeeeyowwwngggg! That's the sound of life moving fast. In the space of a few days we've had a mortgage agreed in principle and 3 folks are viewing our house our this week. I hope they don't open any cupboards - they'll be swamped with my stash and sewing gear (which I've shoved in the cupboards in a lame attempt to make the house look tidy). Woo hoo! So we're really excited about that. But rather anxious about house hunting because this time round we have to plan for family and schooling - yikes!
I'm still hacking away at my inbox - so sorry to anyone waiting :( When I've made good inroads into it I'll feel less guilty at working on a freebie tute I have planned. But I also have a bag making workshop (with Sewing World) in May to plan for. Bit nervous about that, but I think it will be a fun and educational experience for us all (hope hope hope). The devil makes work... and all that.
Here are some nice crafty links that you might enjoy whilst I sit chained to my inbox (boo hoo!):
Taken from Cotton Patch. How stunning is this vintage quilt? The amount of love and hours that must have gone into bringing this baby to life.
The new Carpet Bag Kit. Going going...
- Less than 15 of these Strawberry Shortcake Carpet Bag Kits left.
- Can't get to the V & A Quilt Exhibition or fancy a sneak peek? Check out Cotton Patch's preview piccies. So inspiringly YUM!
- ...and here's some V & A quilting fabric. That was a bit mean wasn't it? :D
- Use this cute iPhone holder PDF pattern to make this this cute iPhone holder.
- I've been using this excellent photo editing/viewing software for the last 2 weeks and it's my absolute fave! Try it free for 30 days here.
- Here's a good tute on taking crafty product photos.
- This amazing woman is attempting to make herself a dress a week
- Ace round up of free twitter or website backgrounds.
- Cool & kooky video tute on how to make a cropped waist coat
- Just because it's so vinatgey and nice. Claire Nicholson textiles.