Howzat for a blog post title that trips off the tongue :)
More recently in the UK we have seen a growing interest in sewing with more folks buying sewing machines for the first time or upgrading their machines. In line with this there are more sewing mags appearing on the news-stand as well. This is flipping great because it obvioulsy means that sewing is steadily gaining popularity over here ('bout time too!)
The nice people at Cloth Magazine wanted me to tell you about their sewing inspired mag (not paid of course, as you know I NEVER EVER do paid reviews). Have a peek inside the current issue and why not enter the draw below to see if you can win a copy to read at your leisure:
Click on the pics to enlarge:
Contest Details (please read carefully)
Cloth will post a copy of the current issue of their mag to 3 lucky winners. The draw is open to everyone :)
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
- Tell us what your fave sewing magazines are. If you don't have any, what are your fave craft books?
- If you could include the mag/book links that would be great so we can go check 'em out.
SORRY THIS DRAW IS NOW CLOSED
Contest Official-ness :
I'll randomly select the 3 winners in 4 days time - 24th May and announce them the following day-ish. Good luck!
- Sorry I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winner announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
- Sorry I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one :)