Hot of the (PDF) press; The Pretty Pinafore Purse PDF pattern is now ready for your downloading perusal and pleasure! Thanks to everyone who requested this pattern. I hope you have heapso fun with it :)
Please find the new bag pattern booklet HERE.
This roomy bag may look sweet with it's curved top edge, preppy-looking piping, big self cover buttons and natty box pleat, but this bag means business too! Thanks to it's easy to insert zip closure and handy inner pocket the bag is as secure and practical as it is cute to boot!
Techniques you'll learn:
- Making and inserting piping
- Inserting a concealed zipper with tab ends
- Inserting a box pleat
- Making folded and doubled bag handles.
Finished size: 16in (W) x 12 1/2in” (H). (41cm x 32cm)
What you’ll need:
• 3/4 yrd (70cm) Exterior fabric and matching thread
• 1/2 yrd (50cm) Lining fabric and matching thread
• Disappearing marker or chalk
• 1 x nylon all purpose zipper at least 16in (41cm) long (end to end)
• Pins & a hand sewing needle
• A piping machine foot (with a groove running underneath) is preferable, otherwise a zipper foot will also work.
FOR MORE INFO AND VIEWS OF THE PRETTY PINAFORE PURSE PLEASE LOOK HERE.