- Cute, boxy (and practical) shape.
- Easy to insert zip.
- You only need 2 fat quarters to make BOTH sizes.
- Perfect to make as pretty and useful presents.
- Clip them to your stroller, your keys, your handbag etc.
This pattern is not only pretty and pratical, it's great value too as you get 2 pouch sizes! I hope you love 'em as much as I do. Sugar Loaf Pouches in 2 sizes available as an instant PDF download. For more info on the pattern design please scroll all the way down...
Sewing Pattern includes 8 pages of clear step by step instructions with 18 helpful colour photos and full-sized pattern pieces for 2 sizes of pouch.
Small Pouch finished size = 5in (W) x 3 1/4in (D) x 2 6/8in (H). Perfect for compact cameras & gadgets.
Medium Pouch finished size = 6 1/2in (W) x 4 1/2in (D) x 3 1/3 (H). Perfect for cosmetics, notions & stationery etc.
Materials needed to make BOTH pouch sizes.
• 1 x fat quarter lining fabric 18in x 22in (46cm x 56cm) and matching thread.
• 1 x fat quarter exterior fabric 18in x 22in (46cm x 56cm) and matching thread.
• 1/2 yard Iron-on woven fusible interfacing
• 1/2 yard Iron-on fusible med weight fleece
• 2 x 1in (2 1/2cm) metal hook snaps.
• 2 x 12in (30 1/2cm) all purpose nylon zippers
• Disappearing fabric marker
Recommended = a walking foot (it'll make things even quicker & easier!)
Here are more pics
©2010 U-Handbag Patterns. Copyright Notes:
You are welcome to hand make items from our patterns for commercial and non-commercial use. We are happy for you to sell items made from our designs on Etsy or market stalls etc. However, permissions for commercial use do not include factory manufacture for mass production and selling. We respectfully ask you to not pass off our pattern designs as your own creation and to not reproduce any part of this pattern anywhere. Thanks for your understanding :)