Looks like I'll have to get myself to the manicure parlour and hairdresser. My amazing publisher is going to film yours truly doing some craft action. Hoo hoo!
Yeah, as you might already know in May I'm hopping across the pond. Part of the USA trip involves meeting the craft team of my publisher's parent company AND doing some filming in their filming suite - very cool hey? I'm crapping myself, but at the same time I can't wait! They want to film me demonstrating certain bag making techniques. This is where you come in. I'm giving you the power to decide what I should be filmed doing - I'm your crafting puppet. Hahaaaaaa! It makes sense for us to film what you want to watch rather than us filming something in the hope you'll want to watch it. :)
Some info about the vids (please bear this in mind when you suggest):
- The vids will be 30-60 mins long.
- They'll be bag making focused.
- They can show anything that I've already blogged or written about or they can be something new that (bag making wise) I've not yet covered.
- The vids will have a practical element. They will show me demonstrating a technique/making a bag rather than giving a talk or discussing something.
Is there anything that you'd like to see explained in moving picture and spoken word? I can't guarantee that you'll like the sound of my voice, but I've been told I have a clear Queen's English accent :)
Let us know what bag making vids you'd like to see and you could win the stuff below...
Get your mitts on a brand new SIGNED!!! copy of Amy Butler's Style Sitches and...
...your choice of one of any (in stock) leather bag handles from my shop.
Contest Details (please read carefully)
I will send a signed copy of Style Stitches and the leather bag handle/s to 1 winner. The draw is open to everyone. If the winner is overseas I will mark the package as a 'gift' so there will be no customs to pay.
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
- Letting me know what bag making tecniques or bags you'd like to see me doing/making in a film. Please refer to the Vid Info in this blog post before you suggest.
- Suggest as many times as you like. Thanks for your help!
Contest Official-ness :
- I'll randomly select 1 winner in 3 days time: 2nd March and announce them the following day-ish. Good luck!
- I'll need to ask the winner to make a donation for the postage.
- Sorry I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winner announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
- Sorry I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one :)