Hi guys, it's Skye here :)
Just a little inspiration post for you all today- is everyone in christmas mode yet?! We've definitely been feeling it here at U-Handbag, and quite a few festive tunes have found their way onto our playlist!
All images/links can be found via our "Crafty Inspiration" pinterest board HERE.
Clockwise from top left:
* Crochet Christmas Trees: I think these are completely adorable and would be a great little project to work on in the evenings. I'm still new to crochet but would love to try something like these- you could even string lots together for a festive garland!
* Origami Bows: Origami can be such a fun brain teaser and produces such cute little results- I think these would look amazing in really bright colours to top off some brown paper presents.
* Embroidered Felt Stocking: The delicate design of the tree on this stocking is absolutely perfect; if you're too rushed for time to make the stocking as well, embroidery is a great way to customise pieces and add a personal touch.
* Advent Calendar Cushion: This cushion has been on my "to make" list for far too long, and I frustratingly left it too late to try this year. It's another great idea which is a great twist on the traditional calendar.
* Fingerprint Fairy Lights Card: Projects like this were always my favourite at school, and even now I think they're a super fun craft project to do with kids- maybe we'll get Mabel involved in making these next year!
*DIY Christmas Chocolates: These are a project of mine that I have been working on for family members, and also brought a few jars into work today. Jars are a great starting point for christmas crafts- so easy to decorate and you can fill them with the recipients favourite treats.
Do you have any DIY's planned between now and the big day? If you do we would love to hear about them, and I hope this post has spread some festive cheer :)
Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you all have a fab time and see you in 2013!
P.S. Here's a little outtake I wanted to share from the sew in purse photos- meet Spiker our little studio mascot!! He also wishes everyone a very merry christmas!