Daft words used to jazz-up stuff in the hope that we will buy it;
- Farm fresh - I'm sure this product has been no where near a farm.
- Artisan - oh please! Pretentious nonsense.
- Finest Ingredients - oh goody! That's nice!
- Heritage - see #2
- Hand picked/finished - it's sad that the human touch is an extra that we're charged extra for.
- Selected - well of course it's been selected (by the shop), who else selects the product for the shop? Elvis?
- Jus - see #2
- Aged - what, like cheese and meat are supposed to be (and have been for centuries)? Well done!
- Deli - you mean that this supermarket is just like my local indy deli? Nice!
- Salon-style - just from using this shampoo on my hair? Cool!
- Revitalising - see #10
- Miracle - yes it will be if this does what it says it will on my hair/cellulite/wrinkles
- Radiance - see #10 & #12
- Essential - to what and to whom?
These are just a handful that I could think of off the top of my head. I'm sure that are squillions more. What ones have I missed?