We're all super busy at this time of year, and despite the festive vibes of Christmas, with the shorter days and colder temps it can sometimes feel a bit meh.
BUT, when you can stop to enjoy a few simple moments of the day, those cozy winter evenings suddenly feel all the more worth it :)
Here are our top picks, we're all creatures of comfort here in the U-Handbag office!
1. Seeing Mabel's toothy grin first thing in morning
2. First cup of coffee with emails/sosh mediahh
3. Swapping shoes for slippers at the end of the day
4. Cosy bedtime cuddle and story with Mabel
5. Sitting down to yummy dinner & winter telly
6. I know I shouldn't have 6, but getting into bed when electric underblanket has been on (for 30 mins) is just soooooo awesome! :)
1. Morning routine of cleansing/toning/moisturising (but not putting on mascara!)
2. People watching on the walk to work
3. First coffee of the day
4. Smiling at strangers
5. Browsing charity shops on the walk home
1. First cup of tea...
2. ...whilst checking social media sites
3. Morning shower - great thinking time
4. Working on and finishing Shark Alley goodies
5. Getting intp pj's and getting cozy in bed with a hot water bottle
1. First cup of tea
2. Being greeted by Pixel (my crazy cat!) when walking through the front door
3. Evening baths with a good book
4. Phone conversations with family
5. Remembering to turn on the electric blanket before bed
We'd love to know what your favourite moments of the day are, can you pick your top 5?!