We're officially feeling the festive cheer here at U-Handbag, so what better way to share the joy than with an über special Christmas give away!! The winner will get handles, purse chain, frames, fabrics, yarn, buttons, ribbons and hardware. Everything you see in pics. It's all new and yummy.
A year-end message from me:
So U-Handbag came into being back in 2006, 7 years on we are still rolling along nice and steady. Thanks to you dearest customers, fans and readers for keeping me in the best work I've ever had. We and my lovely girls wouldn't have our fantastic jobs if it weren't for you. I'm very grateful to you all for your kind words, your pattern errata, your suggestions/advice/critique, your humor, for spreading the word and for shopping with us. In fact, thank you for being so communicative! How very lucky we are that you take the time to ket us know how we are doing! Thanks for being so fabby-dabby to work for!
It's been a learning curve being a mum and being self-employed (as many of you know, being a mum is a learning curve all in itself). Thanks for your sweet and kind wishes towards Mabel and I. Thanks for caring and getting personal. I appreciate it. XX
If I have my wish, we'll all remain in good health, have love in our lives and I'll get to do this for a very very long time.
I love you folks, I'd happily make tea for you all. :)
As a farewell to another year I have set aside a whopping great load of stitchy, bag making goodness for 1 lucky craft fiend. The winner will get handles, frames, fabrics, yarn, buttons, ribbons and hardware. It's all new.
To be in with a chance of winning this fab bundle of goodies, we want to know: what have you made this year that you're most proud of, and what have you got planned to make for next year?
Leave us your answers in the comments below, and we'll pick a winner at random in a week - it's as simple as that :)
Contest Details (please read carefully)
To one lucky winner I'll send the whopping prize pictured above.
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
- Let us know what you have made this year that you're most proud of, and what have you got planned to make for next year?
- Enter as many times as you like. Good luck!
Contest Official-ness :
- I'll select the winning name in a week's time - 19th December (GMT).
- I'll need to ask the winner to make a donation for the postage.
- Sorry I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winner announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
- Sorry I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one :)