Thanks to everyone who shops/has shopped in my store. When it comes to craft supplies I know you are spoilt for choice, so when decide to shop in my store it is a big compliment - and we are very, very grateful for your support.
As I say, there is a wide choice of craft shops available to you so I thought it was high time that U-Handbag.com had a health check.
I'd love to know if we are serving you as best as we can. For example:
- Are there any products/ranges that you think we should stock?
- Are you happy with the level of choice within ranges?
- Are you happy with our service? If no, what can we improve on?
- Please let us know about anything else that we can do to improve your experience with shopping with U-Handbag.
Every comment on this blog will be entered into a draw in which 1 lucky winner will win:
- Signed copy of Dance with Me Dressmaking pattern (for a sneak peek look here).
- Signed copy of Happiness Halter Dressmaking pattern (for a sneak peek look here).
- 1 yrd Jennifer Paganelli Circa fabric in duck egg (the same fabric that is on Happiness Halter pattern covers. Sooooooo gorgeous in real-life!).
- Clover seam ripper (my favest ripper).
- Pack of 5 Clover tatting shuttles
- New pair 60cm leather purple plum sew-in handles
- New pair 60cm leather choc brown sew-in handles
Rather nice eh?
Thanks in advance for taking part, your feedback has always been central to what I do. X
Contest Details (please read carefully)
To one lucky winner we'll send all of the goodies listed above.
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
- Letting us know how we can improve U-Handbag for you
- please be reasonably detailed in your comments
- you can comment as many times as you like
Contest Official-ness :
- We'll select the winning name in a weeks time - 2nd Jul (GMT) and announce the winner the following day.
- I'll need to ask the winner to make a donation for the postage (the kit will be sent as soon as the pattern is published).
- Sorry I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winner announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
- Sorry I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one :)