CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS
My wallet needs replacing, it's falling to bits. I'll need slots for the squillions of cards, (loyalty, library and money), a zipper pocket for coins and dividers for receipts (one for mummy spending and another for business spending). I like my wallets to look nice. I always get asked if I've made my own bags and purses - I suppose my accessories should be the living embodiment of my brand (and all that). With all that in mind, I designed myself a wallet around our posh new Flip-lock wallet frames. I love how pro those frames look! I'm delighted with my new wallet, it looks and feels really official - like I bought it in a certain luxe London Dept store (which rhymes with 'Flibberty)'. The new wallet has of course been Office Squealometer© approved.
You'll love how crisp the wallet feels. The outside feels pleasingly firm, like leather, but I've added a layer of squish too (so she feels as good as she looks). This wallet is definitely smart and she'll look very 'designer' as you slip her in and out of your handbag.
Things we love:
- She's secure - the frame has a smart-looking and pleasant to use clasp
- She's organised - choose to make her with 3 or 4 compartments
- She looks so professional - the metal frame really elevates the fabric wallet.
- She looks so pretty - did I mention that the frame looks KERPOW!
- She's versatile - she works great as day purse and she is easily smart enough to use a evening clutch
Finished size: 7 1/2" (W) x 4" (H) x 3/4" (D) (19cm x 10cm x 2cm)
Click on the pics to enlarge.
So I hope you like my new wallet as much as we do. Thing is we can't start offering the pattern and kit until the wallet has a name. Can you help?
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS
Contest Details (please read carefully)
To one lucky winner we'll send a BLANK wallet making kit (with pattern) for this wallet. It will contain all you need except fabrics and threads.
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
- Picking a name for this bag design. As a couple of pointers I tend NOT to name my items after girls names (such as 'Jane Purse' because IMHO that has little meaning...), instead I tend to lean towards names which in some way describe the item.
- Please DO NOT focus on the fabric of this bag as this will be a pattern/kit only. Ta!
- Enter as many times as you like.
- We'll select the winning name end of next Tues 7th Feb 2017 (GMT) and announce the winner the following day.
- I'll need to ask the winner to make a donation for the postage (the kit will be sent as soon as the pattern is published).
- Sorry I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winner announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
- Sorry I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one. :)