Thank you to everyone who entered the competition to name the new bag kit.
We had 111 entries to choose from - thank you one an all for taking part in the competition :)
The winning name is: ‘Button Moon Bag', capturing the shape of the frame and the (optional) button embellishment on the front of the bag, and it was suggested by Munira C.
Congratulations Munira C; please step forward and contact us to claim your prize!
* We will select the winning name at the end of Friday 2nd Feb 2018 (GMT) and announce the winner the following day.
* We will need to ask the winner to make a donation for the postage (the kit will be sent as soon as the pattern is published).
* Sorry we are unable to notify the winner, so please keep an eye out for the winners announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
* Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winners announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
* Sorry we are unable to reply to contest/draw comments, but we do love reading every single one.