The Bag Making Bible:
- Flush Zip Pocket (page 66) : In Fig.a the zip is shown to be cut from where the zip ends up when it's closed - this is incorrect. You need to cut from the end of the zip that often has a little rectangle at the teeth - Fig.c1 shows the correct result of the zip.
- Great Getaway Bag (page 112) : Finished dimensions: Length: 19" Height: 11.5" Depth 10".
- The Organized Office Bag (page 76) : “Twist Lock” needs to be added to the “What You Will Need” section.
A Bag For All Reasons:
- Flush zip pocket (page 18) : In Fig.a the zip is shown to be cut from where the zip ends up when it's closed - this is incorrect. You need to cut from the end of the zip that often has a little rectangle at the teeth - Fig.c1 shows the correct result of the zip.
- The Too Cool For School Satchel (page 70) : Please add 1" to both gusset pattern pieces.
- Bike Pannier bag (page 112) : The amount of herringbone tape required for the bike is 10 yards, not 6.20.
- The 3-in-1 Convertible Backpack (page 122) : After step 26: the bblfr needs to be stitched centrally over the bag flap (on the bag back exterior). The top edge of the bblfr needs to be placed 1cm above the bottom edge of the bag flap (so the bottom edge of the bag flap this covered by the bblfr). The top edge of the bblfr will have the d-rings and grab handle pointing upwards.
- Tri-Fold Wallet (page 136) : The measurements for the card slots should be 84cm not 90cm.
The instructions for making the wallet tab are not correct - it should say to bring the LONG edges together.
The coin pouch needs to be added between steps 8 & 9: Notes from Lisa: You would need to stitch it onto the notes slot fabric just after you have completed step 8. Position the pocket onto the centre of the notes slot fabric (so it sits underneath the coin pouch flap) Match the bottom edges of the pocket and the notes slot, pin/clip in place and stitch the pocket to the notes slot along the sides and bottom edges of the pocket. Proceed to step 9.
The Trinity Clutch
Due to an unforeseen error with our pattern pieces for The Trinity Clutch, you may have received incorrect sizes of the pattern.
You can find the amended pattern pieces at the link below for you to download:
Please accept our sincerest apologies for this error, this is a rarity for us and we are sorry to have caused any inconvenience to our customers.
If you have any queries or comments to add to the Errata, please contact us HERE. Ta :)