Here's a yummy winter warmer of a craft giveaway for you (just in time for Xmas gift making...shudder!) On offer for one lucky winner is...
- ...Cath Kidstons' new book. Sew.
- A pair of yummy piped leather toffee-coloured bag handles.
- A pack of pretty leaf-head pins.
- AND there's more...you can choose any 2 different half yard pieces of fabric from my shop (provided they are in stock when the draw closes).
Cath's new book has delicious projects for everyone from the beginning sewist (chomping at the bit with their new sewing machine) to the more experienced sewist who is after some pretty projects to make for themselves, as gifts, or items for the home.
Hurrah! You can get sewing straight away with this book because it includes pre-cut fabric pieces, buttons, and a label to make the book on the front cover. It also includes full-sized pattern pieces for the projects in the book.
Draw Details (please read carefully)
I'll send Sew, the bag handles, the leaf pin and your choice of fabrics to 1 lucky draw winner.
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
- Tell us what pressies you are making for the 'C' Holiday and include a link to your fave craft tutorial in your comment.
Contest Official-ness :
- I'll randomly draw the winner in a weeks time 20th Nov and announce the winner the following day-ish. Good luck!
- I'll need to ask the winner to make a donation for the postage.
- Sorry I can't notify winners, so please keep an eye for the winner announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
- Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winner announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
- Sorry I can't reply to contest/draw comments, but I do love reading every single one :)
I'll also announce the winner blog post on Twitter on the 20th Nov-ish. Good luck!